Gas Technician - G3 or G2
Ordan Thermal is a fast paced innovative company providing industrial combustion process equipment and controls for several industries. Company growth and an expanded market have created the need for a self-motivated G3 and/or G2 Gas Technician . The candidate is required to support early and latter stage development of products and systems. Principle focus will be on industrial gas (natural gas and propane) fired process combustion heating equipment of all types.
We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking, Gas Technician to join our team. Reporting to the Lead Project Manager, the Gas Technician is responsible for performing regular maintenance and emergency trouble shooting repair, testing, and start-up of all types of industrial process bakery ovens and other related process heating combustion equipment. In addition, responsibilities will entail assisting in assembly and installation of industrial process combustion heating equipment, controls, and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- System diagnostics, troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Test combustion equipment and controls for issues
- Dismantle malfunctioning systems and test components using electrical and mechanical testing equipment
- Replace defective parts and reassemble repaired systems
- Observe and test system operation using gauges and test instruments and make necessary adjustments to ensure safe and reliable system operations
- Estimate, order and install materials and supplies needed to maintain equipment in good working condition
- Keep accurate records of repairs and replacements made and cause of malfunctions
- G3 Gas Technician or higher (G2)
- Experience as a Gas Technician in an industrial environment an Asset
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Valid Ontario Driver’s license
- Ability to obtain a clean criminal background check
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Own steel-toed shoes
- Team Player; excellent oral and written communication skills; client focus; dependable; reliable; flexible.
- Be honest, trustworthy, and dependable
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity
- Be prepared to respond to emergency customer calls after hours and on weekends.
Industrial Gas Technician with Combustion equipment & control
EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED BUT AN ASSET